MSCA History

The Missouri State Chiropractors Association (MSCA) was founded in 1913 in St. Louis, Missouri. Its purpose then was to bring Chiropractic Physicians together to fight for recognition as a legitimate health care profession and to achieve licensure status in Missouri.

Licensure was achieved in the 1920’s and the Association continued to fight for the chiropractic profession in the Missouri General Assembly. Today, in addition to its legislative activities, the MSCA provides continuing education for licensed DC’s and their staff and works to educate the public on the benefits of chiropractic care.

The MSCA has grown over the years from a handful of brave and dedicated doctors to the current membership of over 750. In over 100 years’ of existence, the Association has been the only organization in the state to fight on a daily basis to advance, promote, and protect the chiropractic profession in Missouri.

 


Mission:

Advocating for Missouri’s chiropractic profession for the health of the public we serve.


Vision:

Optimal health through chiropractic.


 

 

 
Banner